1E. Washing And Ironing Routine
Early in the day, remove clothes and damp clothing from rooms and take them to the laundry area. Wash dirty clothing according to the preferred schedule of the employer. Follow a washing and ironing routine - e.g., Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for washing; Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays for ironing - to prevent development of muscle spasms.
Hand washing is time-consuming and not very efficient. However, some delicate articles of clothing, like sweaters, have to be hand washed. Machine washing is the most common method used today in homes with running water and electricity.
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan, harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan, maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan
Back : Book Index > Book Sub-Index
Previous Post : 1D. Kitchen Maintenance | Next Post : 1F. Washing Preparation
- The Myth of Direct Hiring from Overseas - An Insight to its Core
- Direct Hire NCA (Don't Process Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire NCB (Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire for 1st Timer OFWs to Hong Kong
- Direct Hire for Returning OFWs to Hong Kong
- Overseas domestic helper
- Local domestic helper