A. Renewal of Passport
Indonesian Passport Renewal
Condition for Renewal of Passport:
Extension and renewal passport would be granted once:
- Effective date of Passport is less than 6 months (with valid working visa)
- Passport pages are full (less than 3 pages)
- Passport is damaged/missing
There are two methods to book Appointment for applying :
Method1. Android Based Booking Service
Applicant can make appointment by downloading “E-Layanan KJRI” application on Playstore.
How to download the application:
- Open playstore on your smartphone
- Search “e-Layanan KJRI Hongkong”
- Click “install” button
- Follow the next instruction
After application downloaded, please book your schedule :
- Open application “e-Layanan KJRI Hongkong”
- On the first page, you will find registration page and fill the data such as: passport number, name, Hongkong address, phone number and email address. Then click green button “submit”
- There will be some menu such as: Booking, Information, Contact Us, and About Us
- Choose “Booking” menu and the page will show the available date. If the date that you want unavailable please come to Consulate directly.
- Chose the date that available and suitable, then, click green button “Booking”
- Then the page will show “Booking succeeded” and you will find the booking schedule detail,such as: booking date, passport number, name, and queue number.
- Booking completed and applicant should attend as the date scheduled
Method 2 : Manual Booking on Public Service Room at Consulate
Come directly to Consulate office at Public Service section on Ground floor and bring the supporting documents. Then applicant will get the available schedule.
- Applicant’s Original Passport
- Copy of Passport first page, last page and visa page
- Original and Copy of New Employment Contract
- Original and Copy of Applicant’s Hong Kong Identity Card
Steps of Procedure for Passport Renewal on scheduled date:
1.Go to 3 /F, Immigration Section of Indonesia Consulate General in HK, pick up and fill the registration form of passport renewal.
2.Submit the registration form, all the required documents to consulate officer, and then consulate officer will return a receipt to applicant and take photo for applicant(contact lens is not allowed,dress modestly and coloring hair is not allowed).
3.Bank in the passport renewal fee as officer advice to BNI bank and keep the receipt
4.Collect the new passport on the said date (See the receipt of new passport collection, 4 working days after submission)
Passport Service Charges:
Service Charge for new passport / Renew passport 48 pages = HKD 224
Service Charge for new passport / Renew Passport 24 Pages = HKD 78
Service Charge due to missing passport 48 pages = HKD 449
Service Charge due to missing passport 24 pages = HKD 156
Service charges for issuing of passport = HKD 46 (any kinds of passport)
Service charge for bank merit = HKD 10 (any kinds of passport)
Indonesia Consulate also provides Fetching Passport Service (Optional). The New passport will be delivered to helper's working address by post mail and helper doesn't need to come to Consulate again. Here are the steps:
- Buy prepaid envelope HKD 31.5 on nearest post office
- Submit receipt of passport payment to related officer on Indonesian Consulate
- Fill up the statement letter and sending address form
- Passport will be delivered to your address
Documents Submission: Monday - Friday & Sunday 9:30 - 12:30
New Passport Collection: Monday - Friday & Sunday 14:30 - 16:30
Saturday & Public Holiday Close
Philipino Passport Renewal
Please refer consulate website regarding Philipino Passport.
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan,harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan,maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan
Next post : B. Hong Kong Identity Card