4B. In Case Of Fire
If, let the person lie on the floor and wrap him in a thick blanket, towel or coat to smother the fire. Burns are usually first or second degree types, where skin surface is inflamed or with water gathering below the surface.
Wash with cold water, dry and apply burn ointment. More serious burns need immediate hospitalization. Keep the burnt area covered to avoid infection. If the house smells of gas, open the windows and switch off all gas outlets. Do not turn on the light, light a match or candle. If the odor persists, get people out of the house and call for help.
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan, harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan, maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan
Back : Book Index > Book Sub-Index
Previous Post : 4A. First Aid In Accident | Next Post : 4C. Another Practical Guidance
- The Myth of Direct Hiring from Overseas - An Insight to its Core
- Direct Hire NCA (Don't Process Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire NCB (Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire for 1st Timer OFWs to Hong Kong
- Direct Hire for Returning OFWs to Hong Kong
- Overseas domestic helper
- Local domestic helper