2D. Cutting Food
Careful cutting is an outstanding feature of Chinese cuisine. All ingredients are cut into the same size to ensure even cooking of all the food with good flavor and attractive appearance.
Methods in cutting food
- Peeling - taking the skin away, mostly in vegetables, before cutting.
- Slicing - cutting vertically down the ingredient in thin uniform strips in 2 inches long and around 1 inch wide and about 1/8 inch thick.
- Shredding - cutting ingredients into match stick or bean sprout size.
- Dicing - cutting into cube sizes 2 cm x 2 cm in length and width.
- Chopping or mincing - cutting into small pieces, as in ground meat.
If you need more information, please feel free to Contact Us, or via WhatsApp or leave message on our Facebook for general inquiries.
If you need more information, please feel free to Contact Us, or via WhatsApp +852 93446653 or leave message on our Facebook for general inquiries.
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan, harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan, maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan
Back : Book Index > Book Sub-Index
Previous Post : 2C. Basic Implements | Next Post : 2E. Cooking Methods
- The Myth of Direct Hiring from Overseas - An Insight to its Core
- Direct Hire NCA (Don't Process Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire NCB (Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire for 1st Timer OFWs to Hong Kong
- Direct Hire for Returning OFWs to Hong Kong
- Overseas domestic helper
- Local domestic helper