2E. Cutting Methods
The methods commonly used in cooking Chinese cuisine are
- Stir frying - where food is fried quickly over high heat. This method is used for tender meat and vegetables. The food should be tossed constantly and vigorously to retain the flavor and juices of meat and vegetables.
- Deep frying - requires large amounts of oil heated in low fire, food are then drained in a strainer. Oil can be re-used for other dishes.
- Steaming - where food is heated over an elevated rack. Steaming should be properly timed to adequately cook the food without overcooking. A wok with cover or a multi-tiered bamboo steamer may be used. Avoid taking off the lid more than once during the process.
- Braising - where food is cooked in little liquid or meat stock for an hour or so in low fire. The lid of the pot should be kept closed, but the food should be stirred once a while, so to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Roasting, Baking or Boiling - oven cooking, or cooking above a pan with water. Water keeps meat moist and keeps drippings from burning the broiling pan.
If you need more information, please feel free to Contact Us, or via WhatsApp or leave message on our Facebook for general inquiries.
If you need more information, please feel free to Contact Us, or via WhatsApp +852 93446653 or leave message on our Facebook for general inquiries.
Jika anda memiliki pertanyaan, harap tinggalkan pesan di halaman Facebook kami dan kami akan segera membalas persan anda
Kung mayroon po kayong mga katanungan, maari po na mag-iwan ng mensahe sa aming Facebook para po sa iba pang katanungan
Back : Book Index > Book Sub-Index
Previous Post : 2D. Cutting Food | Next Post : F. Handling & Storing Foods
- The Myth of Direct Hiring from Overseas - An Insight to its Core
- Direct Hire NCA (Don't Process Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire NCB (Possess Valid TESDA HSW NC II DOMESTIC WORK Cert.)
- Direct Hire for 1st Timer OFWs to Hong Kong
- Direct Hire for Returning OFWs to Hong Kong
- Overseas domestic helper
- Local domestic helper